Are you looking for a new opportunity in a rapidly growing healthcare system that focuses on a culture of safety and team member growth?
Novant Health Surgical Institute is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible ENT & Allergy specialist to join Novant Health Pinnacle Ear, Nose, Throat & Allergy, a busy and established group with offices located in Salisbury and Thomasville, North Carolina. The team provides in and outpatient general ENT care with all aspects of the specialty performed to a variable patient population.
Salisbury, NC is equidistant to Charlotte, Winston-Salem and Greensboro with easy access to major interstates. Minutes from the state's second largest body of freshwater; convenient to lake activities and endless outdoor recreation. Salisbury is a beautiful historic town featuring family activities, thriving theater and art communities and one of the country's top ranked private liberal arts colleges Catawba College. Downtown Salisbury is a historic community known for its historic landmark preservation. Located in the Piedmont region, Salisbury is 2 hours from the NC mountains and 3 1/2 hours from the coast. High Rock Lake is a 15,000-acre reservoir on the Yadkin River located a few minutes from the center of town and features excellent boating and fishing opportunities.
Join our team!
Novant Health offers:
- 2 year salary guarantee
- NH Medical Group employed
- Medical and Retirement Benefits
- Relocation Allowance
- CME Allowance
- System wide EHR-Epic
- Work-Life balance
Novant Health Medical Group
- Is one of the largest medical groups in the nation
- Offers resiliency training for physicians and team members to prevent burnout
- Is nationally recognized for advanced care and one of the largest community based, non-profit healthcare systems
- Is well known for being physician-led and physician-driven. For example, our physicians are in every area of leadership across the organization. That means every strategic discussion has physicians at the table, and every market partners a physician leader with an administrator. The result is a focus on the details that are important to physicians.
What does it mean to be a part of Novant Health?
- Novant Health is an integrated network of physician clinics, outpatient centers and hospitals that delivers a seamless and convenient healthcare experience to our communities. The Novant Health network consists of more than 1,900 physicians and over 36,000 team members that provide care at more than 800 locations, including 16 medical centers and hundreds of outpatient facilities and physician clinics. Headquartered in Winston–Salem, North Carolina, Novant Health is committed to making healthcare remarkable for patients and communities providing nearly six million patient visits annually.
- Novant Health is one of “America’s Best-In-State Employers 2023,”ranking No. 38 in North Carolina, according to Forbes and market research company, Statista. Novant Health has been consistently recognized as a Best-In-State Employer since Forbes launched the list in 2019.
- Novant Health has been ranked No. 17 in the nation and third among U.S. health systems in the 2023 Diversity MBA Magazine Rankings for “Best Places to Work for Women & Diverse Managers.”
- In 2022, Novant Health provided more than $1.5 billion in total community benefit (including financial assistance and unpaid cost of Medicare and Medicaid). In 2022, Novant Health community engagement contributed more than $1.9 million in charitable contributions to community partners in Charlotte, Winston-Salem and Wilmington that offer community-based health and human services.
At Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing remarkable healthcare to our patients, families and communities. Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to our exciting career opportunities.
Join us, and let’s transform healthcare together.
#MakeHealthcareRemarkable #JoinTeamAubergine #NovantHealthMedicalGroup
- Graduate of an accredited school of medicine required
- Completion of an accredited residency program required
- For specialty physicians - completion of an accredited fellowship program specific to medical specialty
- Current MD license in appropriate state
- Board certification or eligibility
- Current DEA license required
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No Harm".