Physician - OBGYN/OB HospitalistPosition Type:
Full TimeHR Rep / Recruiter:
Salinas Ranks In The Top 10 Best Places To Live in CaliforniaResponsibilities
Seeking an experienced BC/BE OB-GYN Hospitalist to join our OB ED team at Salinas Valley Memorial Hospital in Salinas, CA.
- Responsibilities include OB ED coverage, emergencies as well as OB triage, patient evaluation and management, surgical assists, fetal monitoring and a low volume of delivery attendance for community OBs
- Provide 24-hour in-house coverage
- Labor and delivery facility has nine private suites
- MFM specialists and pediatric subspecialty support
- Level III NICU is operated in partnership with Lucile Packard Children's Hospital Stanford
- Ideal candidate will hold an active CA license
About The Area:
Salinas is located on the Central California Coast, at the south end of Monterey Bay and near the beach towns of Carmel and Pacific Grove. The area is known as the "Salad Bowl of the World" for its fresh produce, and is also renowned for its flowers and vineyards. The moderate climate encourages year-round use of its parks, golf courses, tennis courts and swimming pools and the Community Center regularly hosts symphonies, ballets and concerts.Qualifications
BC/BE Ob-GynBenefits and Compensation
Pediatrix provides a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Medical, Prescription, Dental and Vision
- Health Savings Account (HSA) and Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- 401K Thrift and Profit Sharing Plan
- Life Insurance provided with opportunity for supplemental options
- Critical illness, hospital and accident insurance
- 8 weeks paid parental leave
- Bereavement Leave
- Short term disability and long term disability
- Identity Theft Protection
- Extensive Employee Perks program
- Employee Assistance Program
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
- Base compensation is $280,800.
Pediatrix® Medical Group, Inc. (Pediatrix) is the nation's leading provider of physician services. Pediatrix-affiliated clinicians are committed to providing coordinated, compassionate and clinically excellent services to women, babies and children across the continuum of care, both in hospital settings and office-based practices. Specialties include obstetrics, maternal-fetal medicine and neonatology complemented by more than 20 pediatric subspecialties, as well as pediatric primary and urgent care clinics. The group's high-quality, evidence-based care is bolstered by significant investments in research, education, quality-improvement and safety initiatives. The physician-led company was founded in 1979 as a single neonatology practice and today provides its highly specialized and often critical care services through more than 5,000 affiliated physicians and other clinicians in 37 states.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are becoming increasingly common. All genuine Pediatrix job postings can be found through the Pediatrix Careers site: www.pediatrix.com/careers.Pediatrix is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.#CL