A thriving private pediatric group with over 30 years of providing care to the community just two hours south of San Francisco in Monterey, CA is seeking BE/BC Pediatrician to join their a team of 7 other physicians and 3 nurse practitioners.
Join a dynamic team of fun-loving and hardworking pediatricians who practice in a gorgeous, start-of-the-art clinical space and share call at a 250-bed community hospital nearby.
Applicants can expect a competitive base salary, productivity incentives, housing assistance, and loan repayment.
• 4 Day Work Week
• Low Patient Volume Expectations: 20 patients per day on average
• Practice in the place where other physicians in the community send their children
• $150,000 - $200,000 on-boarding package at signing for student loans and housing from the hospital
• Salary Range as Employee (first two years): ~$280,000 - Base + Call Pay
• $350,000+ Income Potential at Partnership
• The practice is located 2 hours south of San Francisco right on the Pacific Ocean
• Monterey's rich history boasts 20 world-class golf courses, the world's best aquarium, unique variety of shops and galleries and a spectacular assortment of parks and natural areas combine to provide a truly unrivaled place to live and raise a family.
• Unbeatable climate - Enjoy an incredible Mediterranean climate where average high temperatures range from 58 degrees to 69 degrees year round.
• Enjoy a slower pace of life by avoiding the California traffic and California cost of living - Housing costs 65% of what it would be in San Francisco according to Sperling's
Name: Jeff Foster
Employment Type: Full Time