Prisma Health, the largest not-for-profit healthcare organization in South Carolina, is seeking board-certified / board eligible Urologists to join our team of excellent providers in Columbia, South Carolina.
- State-of-the-art facilities: da Vinci Robotic Surgical System and Artemis MRI Fusion Technology
- Call coverage 1:7 with some first call coverage provided by the advanced practice providers
- Training medical students and residents
- Opportunities for clinical research are available
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Paid Relocation and Malpractice with tail coverage
- Professional allowance
- Generous benefits including retirement, health, dental, and vision coverage.
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness Employer
South Carolina s natural beauty, southern hospitality, thriving economy, and nearly perfect year-round weather make it one of the country s top five states for relocation. The beautiful city of Columbia is the state capital and home to the University of South Carolina s main campus. It is ideally located near the mountains, beaches, and beautiful Lake Murray. We also enjoy a diverse and thriving economy, excellent quality of life, and wonderful cultural and educational opportunities.
Prisma Health, the largest not-for-profit healthcare provider in South Carolina, is a progressive and highly integrated academic healthcare delivery system committed to medical excellence through clinical care, education, and research. With nearly 30,000 team members, 18 hospitals, 2,984 beds, and more than 300 physician practice sites, Prisma Health serves more than 1.2 million unique patients annually. Its goal is to improve the health of all South Carolinians by enhancing clinical quality, the patient experience, and access to affordable care, as well as conducting clinical research and training the next generation of medical professionals.