Prisma Health, the largest not-for-profit healthcare provider in South Carolina, seeks a BC/BE Invasive or NonInvasive Cardiologist to join a team of 3 invasive cardiologists and 3.5 advanced practitioners in beautiful northwestern South Carolina.Details:
- 160 bed hospital with single hospital coverage
- Light call
- Ideal for FACC desiring slow down track (full/part-time position)
- Excellent balance of work and time off
- Live on the lake, golf course, mountains, or close to Greenville SC.
- General cardiology skills required
- Paid relocation and malpractice with tail coverage
- Professional expense allowance
- Generous benefits including retirement, health, dental and vision coverage.
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness employer.
- Epic EMR
With nearly 30,000 team members, 18 hospitals, 2,984 beds and more than 300 physician practice sites, Prisma Health serves more than 1.2 million unique patients annually. Its goal is to improve the health of all South Carolinians by enhancing clinical quality, the patient experience and access to affordable care, as well as conducting clinical research and training the next generation of medical professionals. For more information visit PrismaHealth.org.
Just outside of Greenville, SC, Oconee County is an outdoorsman's paradise and rated one of the top retirement areas of the Southeast. The region boasts numerous whitewater rivers, waterfalls, mountain lakes and hiking trails. The Mountain Lakes Region also offers three larger, public lakes Hartwell, Jocassee and Keowee. Seneca/Clemson is conveniently located on the interstate corridor between Atlanta and Charlotte and is the proud home of Clemson University, 2018 College Football National Champions.