About Us and Opportunity Highlights:
Vero ENT Associates seeks a Board Certified / Board Eligible Otolaryngologist to join our expanding practice, which includes a full Audiology department with hearing aid dispensing, Speech Pathologist, CT scanner and Allergy testing and treatment services. This is a wonderful opportunity to join a growing, independent practice in a beautiful coastal setting. Majority of surgeries are outpatient and performed at Grove Place Surgery Center which is located adjacent to our building. The practice currently sees approximately 25,000 patients annually.
Our practice is located on the Treasure Coast of Florida in beautiful Vero Beach. Come see why Coastal Living Magazine has designated Vero Beach as one of the happiest seaside towns in America. We take pride in establishing meaningful relationships with our patients, which is reflected in our top-of-the-line facilities and support staff.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive compensation package with a guaranteed base salary and uncapped bonus potential
- Partner track position (no buy in required)
- 100% Company paid health insurance, paid vacation time
- 401K with company contribution
- Employer paid Malpractice insurance
- CME Reimbursement
- Relocation Assistance
- Keep more wealth in your family NO STATE INCOME TAX!
- Board certified or Board eligible
- MD/DO from approved medical / osteopathy school and graduation from accredited residency program in ENT
- Current Florida license or willing to obtain one
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred but not required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- F/T - M-F plus call
For more information about this exciting opportunity, please reach out to Puneet Mann, Vice President of Operations at firstname.lastname@example.org