Seeking a Neurosurgeon to practice in Dallas, TX suburb
- MD or DO candidates
- Neurological surgery residency completion required from an accredited ACGME program
- Board certified or board eligible candidates required
- Active Texas license a plus
- Employed position with Texas Health Physicians Group, including attractive compensation and benefits package
- Seeking one physician to join an existing group in Plano, Texas
- Call schedule is six days per month
- This practice uses Epic EMR
Texas Health Physicians Group includes over 1,000 physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners and medical professionals dedicated to providing safe, quality care for our patients. Through THPG, Texas Health is more than just a network of hospitals it is now a full health system with the opportunity to provide unparalleled healthcare coverage to North Texans. Patients benefit from improved safety, better outcomes and increased efficiencies that can happen when all parts of the health care system work in close collaboration.
Texas Health Plano is an award-winning 366-bed hospital conveniently located at West Parker Road and the Dallas North Tollway in Plano. It was one of the first hospitals to use advanced voice-activated robotics in the operating rooms and is well-equipped for a variety of surgeries and procedures.
Plano, Texas is an extremely sought-after place to be. Easy access to Dallas and boasting fine hotels, restaurants and shopping of its own, Plano is a popular destination for a wide variety of interests. The city has award-winning public school systems and an abundance of sports and leisure activities available.
Sorry, our opportunities cannot sponsor a J-1 visa waiver and this position is not open to outside recruiting firms.
Physicians employed by Texas Health Physicians Group are not employed by a Texas Health Resources hospital.