Together We re Making a Difference
SPORTS MEDICINE TRAINED- FAMILY MEDICINE PHYSICIAN
Mabank (Dallas/Fort Worth), TEXAS
Fortune s 100 Best Companies to Work For 2023
Celebrating our 9th consecutive year! We re one of only three health systems recognized
Texas Health Physicians Group is pleased to announce an employment opportunity for a Family Medicine physician who has completed or will soon complete a Sports Medicine Fellowship. Great opportunity to join a dedicated family practice that is an important member of the community and has close relationships with local business and three nearby school districts. The clinic is equipped with on-site x-ray and ability to utilize ultrasound.
- Traditional office hours with rotating Saturday coverage
- Well-established, successful 4 provider practice
- EPIC EMR documentation system.
- Board certified or board eligible in family medicine and Texas license required.
- Completion of sports medicine fellowship is required
- Employed Position with one of the largest healthcare systems in N. Texas.
- Initial salary guarantee with wRVU compensation structure.
- Comprehensive benefits package, 401k and malpractice insurance coverage.
- Texas is a TORT reform state.
- Outpatient only practice with no hospital call.
Practice is located in Mabank, TX, a lakefront living community. Situated less than an hour southeast of Dallas, providing easy access to amenities of the metroplex while offering a more laidback style of living. Housing options include the chance to live on a lake and the lifestyle that comes with it!