Now Hiring OBGYN Physicians (Iowa & Illinois)
At UnityPoint Health, we believe the providers matter just as much as the patients.
As an industry leader in the Midwest, we put people first - and that includes you. We care deeply about making UnityPoint Health a great place to work, where physicians are valued and through work/life balance rediscover their love of medicine.
- Roles open in Iowa: Bettendorf (Quad Cities), Fort Dodge, Grinnell, Waterloo and Illinois: Moline (Quad Cities)
- Full-time positions include dedicated administrative time, with flexible scheduling to ensure sufficient patient access
- Cohesive group of colleagues and supportive staff allowing for autonomy while building the practice according to their preferences
- Experienced staff, both clinical and non-clinical who know the patients and the community
- Fully integrated system with clinic and hospitals on Epic EMR to improve care coordination
- Evaluates, interprets and coordinates information to make decisions and recommendations regarding patient care
- Patient-focused, friendly and willing to collaborate in a team environment
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), analytical and problem-solving skills
- Board certified
- Ability to obtain and hold an unrestricted license
- Hold current and unrestricted state and federal authority to prescribe and administer medications as necessary or appropriate to the physician’s field of practice
- Eligible to work in the United States (H1-B cap exempt)
- J-1 waiver sponsorship available at some locations
- Competitive, RVU-based compensation
- Attractive incentive package
- A Total Rewards program offers benefits that align with your needs and priorities, no matter what stage of life you are in
- Generous CME allowance, malpractice insurance coverage, 401K retirement savings with employer contributions and more
- Eligibility for Public Service Loan Forgiveness, including a free third-party service for loan restructuring and consolidation
- A commitment to ensuring you have a voice that is heard regardless of role, race, gender, religion, or sexual orientation
- Support and development opportunities that are a crucial part of delivering a remarkable employment experience
- A culture guided by uncompromising values and unwavering belief in doing what’s right for the people we serve
Choose a career that matters at UnityPoint Health. At UnityPoint Health, we believe that our patient-centered vision and physician-driven philosophy, along with our one team approach, ensures every patient knows just how much they matter to this world. Commitment to our team has earned us recognition as a Top 150 Places to Work in Healthcare by Becker’s Healthcare for two years consecutive years. Come be an essential part of our core purpose—to improve the health of the people and communities we serve. At UnityPoint Health, you matter.
To learn more about opportunities across the system, contact Katie Berger, Physician and Provider Recruiter, at Katherine.Berger@unitypoint.org.
To view all openings, click here.