Lexington Medical Specialists, an employed group within the Lexington Medical Center Network of Care is seeking a BC/BE Psychiatrist to join our highly skilled team. With access to the latest medical advancements and our relationships with other area specialists help Lexington Medical Specialists provide comprehensive care for infectious disease and psychiatry.
Lexington Medical Center is a 607-bed acute care hospital network in West Columbia, South Carolina. In March of 2019, the Medical Center opened the doors to the largest clinical expansion in South Carolina's history. The network includes five community medical centers, an occupational health facility, the largest nursing home in the Carolinas, an Alzheimer's care center, and 76 physician practices with over 400 employed physicians.
- Monday Friday Schedule
- Weekly schedule comprised of inpatient rounds and consults
We are committed to offering quality, cost-effective benefits for our employees and their families. Competitive Day ONE Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Retirement and Savings Plans with No Vesting Period
- 24/7 Live Epic EMR Support from Our On-site Team
- Relocation Assistance and Sign On Bonus
- Annual CME Allowance
- Tail Coverage for Medical Malpractice
- Life, Accidental, and Critical Illness Insurance
- Employer Paid Short- and Long-Term Disability (after 90 days)
- Healthcare FSA
- Daycare FSA
- 529 College Savings Plans
- Adoption Assistance
- Dependent Life Insurance
- On-site Child Care Center
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) Employer
- Health Directions Gym Membership
- Employee Discounts and Services
Our mission is the same as it was when we opened our doors in 1971: to provide quality health services that meet the needs of our communities. We believe that commitment to the health of our community really makes a difference and we show it every day. For more than 50 years we continue to service our community as a local, independent, nonprofit hospital.
- Close Proximity to beautiful Lake Murray
- Affordable Cost of Living
- Annual average temperate is 68 degrees in December
- Lexington County is one of the fastest growing areas in South Carolina
- Family Friendly and home to some of the best school districts in the state
- Within driving distance to 7 major airports
Located in the heart of South Carolina, Columbia offers an unexpected mix of tradition and tomorrow. Pairing a diverse food & drink scene with shopping, festivals and family friendly attractions; Columbia has something for everyone. On the banks of the Congaree River, Columbia boasts a wide variety of outdoor recreation activities, a premier international art museum, an award winning children's museum, a Zoo and Garden plus Division 1 Sports make Columbia, South Carolina an ideal place to live, work and play.