Lexington Medical Center, a regionally ranked, high-performing hospital in Columbia, SC, seeks a Board-Certified Preventive Med/Occupational Med physician. Medical Review Officer experience is desired -- or willingness to become MRO. Lexington county ranks in the top 5% of growth, over the next ten years, according to the United States Census. The area is growing and as a result, our need in occupational health physicians has increased.
Lexington Medical Center is a 607-bed acute care hospital network in West Columbia, South Carolina. The network includes five community medical centers, an occupational health facility, the largest nursing home in the Carolinas, an Alzheimer's care center, more than 70 physician practices with over 400 employed physicians.
We are committed to offering quality, cost-effective benefits for our employees and their families.
Competitive Day ONE Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Retirement and Savings Plans with No Vesting Period
- Relocation Assistance and Sign On Bonus
- Annual CME Allowance
- Tail Coverage for Medical Malpractice
- Life, Accidental, and Critical Illness Insurance
- Employer Paid Short- and Long-Term Disability (after 90 days)
- Healthcare FSA
- Daycare FSA
- 529 College Savings Plans
- Adoption Assistance
- Dependent Life Insurance
- On-site Child Care Center
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) Employer
- Health Directions Gym Membership
- Employee Discounts and Services
Our mission is the same as it was when we opened our doors in 1971: to provide quality health services that meet the needs of our communities. We believe that commitment to the health of our community really makes a difference and we show it every day. For more than 50 years we continue to service our community as a local, independent, nonprofit hospital.
- Within Driving Distance to 7 Major Airports
- Safe, family friendly community
- Reasonable Cost of Living
- Central Location, easy access to mountains and beaches
- Average temperature in December is 68 degrees
- Located on the banks of the Congaree and Saluda Rivers, outdoor activities plentiful
- Home to nationally ranked, award winning schools
Near the capital city of Columbia, South Carolina, home to the University of South Carolina, enjoy SEC Division I sporting events, top quality entertainment at the Colonial Life Arena and the Koger Center for the Arts, energetic nightlife in the Congaree Vista, or stroll Main Street during the Saturday morning Soda City Market. Its central location, favorable economic environment, cultural diversity, and recreation opportunities make the Columbia area an ideal place to work, live, and play.
Please visit our facility website www.lmcphysicians.com to learn more about Lexington Medical Center and what it is like to be a part of our Physician Network.