Come live and practice in one of the best locations in North Dakota. This is a picturesque, charming, and progressive community with all the amenities of much larger cities such as fine dining, shopping, arts, sports, and nightlife. Fargo is also home to 2 universities, a private college, and community/technical/business colleges.
As the premier staffing agency with unmatched capabilities and scale, CompHealth exists to help you achieve more success with less worry.
Contact Austyn Iwuh firstname.lastname@example.org (801) 930-3363.
- Optional opportunity to teach medical students and residents
- Must have completed (or are completing) a dermatology residency
- Outpatient general dermatology and dermatopathology; loan repayment available
- Aesthetician on site; must be board certified or board eligible
- Flexible 4-day work week schedule with no in-hospital or after-hours call
- See 20+ patients per day; malpractice with tail coverage provided
- Employed position
- Strong base salary; $200k sign-on bonus with retention bonus
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail