Come practice in Baltimore, Maryland. This city has a beautiful harbor area with great shops and award-winning restaurants, the Baltimore Orioles stadium, beautiful historic buildings, and plenty of entertainment. You can choose to live in a hip and historic neighborhood right in the city, or live in one of the attractive suburbs.
CompHealth has relationships with hospitals across the country and often know about jobs before they're advertised.
Contact Geneva Maloney firstname.lastname@example.org (954) 837-2682.
- Work Monday through Friday 8 am - 4:30 pm with an admin day included
- See 12 - 14 patients per day on a mostly outpatient basis
- 1:3 shared call rotation
- Teach medical students and residents during clinical hours
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance plus health savings and flexible spending accounts
- Retirement plan and CME allowance
- H-1B and J-1 visa eligible
- Live and work in a large metro area with plenty of culture, pro sports, shopping, and dining
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail