This position is in the growing and friendly city of Tucson, AZ, a progressive community with a rich cultural heritage and a unique blend of influences from throughout the Southwest. Spend your time off enjoying the warm weather and an abundance of activities. Tucson is home to the University of Arizona, an endless amount of golf courses, and year-round Arizona sunshine. You can hike up in the Santa Catalina Mountains, enjoy a wine tour, or a trip to the zoo.
As the premier staffing agency with unmatched capabilities and scale, CompHealth exists to help you achieve more success with less worry.
Contact Gary Nishizaki email@example.com (954) 837-2697.
- Join a premier hospitalist organization running programs in Tucson, Arizona
- 7-on, 7-off block schedule days with some swing or night blocks shared with other hospitalists
- Established hospitalist team with APP assistance
- Work at 1 hospital with 400+ beds and full subspecialty support
- Closed ICU and no procedures
- Open to IM or FM physicians available to start upon license and credentialing
- Competitive base salary, quality bonus incentives, and full benefits package
- City home to more than 1 million people and the University of Arizona
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail