New Orleans is a Louisiana city on the Mississippi River, near the Gulf of Mexico. Nicknamed the 'Big Easy,' it's known for its round-the-clock nightlife, vibrant live-music scene, and flavorful cuisine reflecting its history as a melting pot of French, African, and American cultures. Embodying its festive spirit is Mardi Gras, the late-winter carnival famed for raucous costumed parades and street parties. The historic heart of the city is the French Quarter, known for its French and Spanish Creole architecture and vibrant nightlife along Bourbon Street.
Contact your personal consultant to tell them what you are looking for in a telehealth position. CompHealth can make finding great opportunities simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs. We have phenomenal relationships with facilities around the country, and a team dedicated to helping you with every step of the hiring process.
Contact Madison Tourville email@example.com (954) 616-2933.
- Shift schedule options of 7-on/7-off or 7-on/14-off; sign-on bonus available
- 100% focus on ER reads; fellowship is preferred but not required
- Can be remote or on-site; malpractice coverage provided
- Top-end imaging equipment; join 100+ radiologists
- Hospital-employed position with no call; high volume patient census
- Must be board certified or board eligible; H-1B visas are welcome
- Major metro locations with opportunities to live in the suburbs
- Strong academic affiliation; relocation assistance available
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail