New Orleans is a Louisiana city on the Mississippi River, near the Gulf of Mexico. Nicknamed the 'Big Easy,' it's known for its round-the-clock nightlife, vibrant live-music scene, and flavorful cuisine reflecting its history as a melting pot of French, African, and American cultures. Embodying its festive spirit is Mardi Gras, the late-winter carnival famed for raucous costumed parades and street parties. The historic heart of the city is the French Quarter, known for its French and Spanish Creole architecture and vibrant nightlife along Bourbon Street.
Contact your personal consultant to tell them what you are looking for in a telehealth position. CompHealth can make finding great opportunities simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs. We have phenomenal relationships with facilities around the country, and a team dedicated to helping you with every step of the hiring process.
Contact Madison Tourville email@example.com (954) 616-2933.
- 100% chest imaging focus that can be on-site or 100% remote
- Daytime Monday through Friday schedule; other scheduling options are available
- Must be board certified or board eligible; academic affiliation
- No night call but optional available; weekend call of 1:8 (provides more compensation)
- Hospital-employed position joining 100+ radiologists; fellowship is preferred but not required
- Major metro location with the opportunity to live in the suburbs
- H-1B visas are welcome; relocation assistance available
- Epic EMR; malpractice coverage provided
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail