Greenwich, located along the Long Island Sound, is a quiet and upscale community, just 35 minutes by train to Manhattan. This is a beautiful city, offering a great quality of life with historic homes and manicured lawns, offering a great quality of life, excellent schools, plenty of recreation, and access to arts and culture galore.
CompHealth has relationships with hospitals across the country and often know about jobs before they're advertised.
Contact Joanne Davies firstname.lastname@example.org (203) 663-9339.
- Guaranteed base salary
- Seeking several board-certified/board-eligible psychiatrists to join the practice
- Work in the inpatient geriatric unit on flexible Monday through Friday schedule
- Active Connecticut license preferred for a quick start
- Light call schedule
- Geriatric fellowship not required
- Medical, disability, and retirement benefits are included
- Vacation and CME time included
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.