Come practice in Fairfield, a desirable community located in Fairfield County, which is sometimes called Connecticut's "Gold Coast" because of its affluent population. Fairfield features 5 miles of coastline on the Long Island Sound, 5 town beaches, 2 marinas, recreation programs, great schools, 3 commuter train stations for easy access to the New York Metropolitan region, and much more.
As the premier staffing agency with unmatched capabilities and scale, CompHealth exists to help you achieve more success with less worry.
Contact Joanne Davies firstname.lastname@example.org (203) 663-9339.
- Guaranteed base salary
- Seeking several board-certified/board-eligible psychiatrists to join the practice
- Work in the inpatient geriatric unit on a flexible Monday through Friday schedule
- Light call schedule
- Geriatric fellowship not required
- Active Connecticut license preferred for a quick start
- Medical, disability, and retirement benefits are included
- Vacation and CME time available
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.