Come work in an attractive suburban community in the South Shore area of southeastern Massachusetts. It is primarily a residential community providing housing for persons working in the greater Boston metropolitan area.
As industry leaders and Joint Commission Certified, CompHealth applies over 40 years of tenured experience to your unique situation, preferences, and goals.
Contact Nick Rajcula at firstname.lastname@example.org or 203-663-9390.
- Relocation assistance available; malpractice coverage provided
- No call with this employed position; 36 days of paid time off
- Sign-on bonus and loan repayment; must be board certified (or working towards BC)
- Must have a Massachusetts medical license (or have the ability to obtain)
- Fellowship training in C/A preferred (but not required)
- Monday through Friday work schedule with no weekends for great work/life balance
- Located about halfway between Boston and Cape Cod
- Excellent suburban community in the South Shore area of southeastern Massachusetts
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail