This exceptional locale offers all the outdoor activities you can imagine, with highly ranked public and private schools. The community boasts great art venues, fine dining, shopping, culture events, and terrific museums. It also puts you in easy access of Portland as well as the Pacific Ocean.
Your CompHealth recruiter will be your advocate assisting you with contract negotiation, including pay, benefits, and incentives with insights into facilities and national market trends.
Contact Mike Jacob email@example.com 203-663-9362.
- Consult-liaison psychiatrist role; sign-on bonus and loan repayment available
- Monday through Friday flexible work schedule; part-time and full-time options
- Epic EMR; must have 2+ years of experience in psychiatry
- Academic affiliation; malpractice coverage provided
- Must be board certified or board eligible in psychiatry; outpatient position
- Must have a current Oregon medical license (or have the ability to obtain)
- Experience working with patients who have chronic health conditions
- Access to numerous outdoor activities; great public and private schooling options
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail