You will enjoy living and working in one of the largest metropolitan areas of Illinois. The city has plenty of first-rate fun, with art, nightlife, dining, and shopping all at your fingertips. It is known for its exceptional parks and nature reserves, one of the best municipal golf courses in Illinois as rated by Golf Digest, and great public and private schools. With a low cost of living, especially compared to nearby Chicago, it makes a great place to raise a family and settle down.
Your specialty-specific CompHealth rep places your best interests at the heart of everything they do and pays careful attention to the things that matter to you, from the big, hard-to-solve problems to the tiniest details.
Contact Kendal Ohl at firstname.lastname@example.org or (954) 837-2699.
- Medical director with a leadership and clinical focus; must be board certified or board eligible
- The hospital-based facility is opening a state-of-the-art cancer center in 2024
- Join two oncologists in a mostly outpatient, low-call volume position
- Be part of a wonderful established staff; fellowship required
- Strong earning potential with a sign-on bonus; negotiable relocation package
- H-1B visas are welcome; malpractice with tail coverage available
- Monday through Friday work schedule from 8 am - 4:30 pm
- 90 miles from Chicago; excellent nightlife, dining, shopping, and entertainment options
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail