Coupeville is a town on Whidbey Island, a picturesque island in the Puget Sound. Coupeville is a historic district and lies within Ebey's Landing National Historical Reserve. There are many shops to visit downtown. These shops feature a variety of locally made products including clothing, food, art, wine, and gifts. You can take a walk down the Coupeville pier and enjoy more shops and galleries located on the pier.
Your specialty-specific CompHealth rep places your best interests at the heart of everything they do and pays careful attention to the things that matter to you, from the big, hard-to-solve problems to the tiniest details.
Contact Kendal Ohl firstname.lastname@example.org (954) 837-2699.
- Hospital-employed position; patient-focused group with an established patient base
- 4-day work week; 5-day work week available, if preferred
- Competitive compensation; relocation assistance available
- Light call; negotiable $20k sign-on bonus
- One of the few CoC-accredited programs in the country
- Incredible growth and leadership opportunities; malpractice coverage provided
- Beautiful community with an abundance of outdoor activities, stores, and restaurants
- Located on a picturesque island in Puget Sound; 1.5 hours from Seattle
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.