Come practice in Bronxville, a village in Westchester County, located about 15 miles north of midtown Manhattan. It was rated the number one most expensive suburb around America's 10 largest cities by CNBC with a median home value of $2.33 million. It was ranked 8th in Bloomberg's 'America's 100 Richest Places'.
As the premier staffing agency with unmatched capabilities and scale, CompHealth exists to help you achieve more success with less worry.
Contact Van Ruttley firstname.lastname@example.org (203) 663-9389.
- Candidates must be board-certified OB/GYN with an interest in OB/GYN hospitalist
- Full-time laborist position with a hospitalist team providing 24/7 coverage
- Work 24-hour shifts averaging 6 shifts per month
- Academic appointment at the College of Physicians and Surgeons at Columbia University
- Position eligible for all benefits available to Columbia University faculty
- Comprehensive health insurance and retirement benefits plus malpractice coverage
- CME and vacation time included
- Facility conveniently located near midtown Manhattan
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.