Come practice in Stockton, within an easy drive to either Sacramento or San Francisco. This is a beautiful and highly sought-after area with a booming economy, endless opportunities for entertainment, cultural diversity, and natural beauty. You will enjoy the best that California has to offer such as beaches, skiing, and nearby wine country.
Your CompHealth recruiter will be your advocate assisting you with contract negotiation, including pay, benefits, and incentives with insights into facilities and national market trends.
Contact Austyn Iwuh firstname.lastname@example.org (801) 930-3363.
- Seeking an associate program director; relocation assistance available
- Any subspecialty training is welcome; 26 weeks off
- Must be board certified or board eligible
- Join an experienced educational team; 1 week of CME offered with a $4k stipend
- Guaranteed base salary plus bonuses; malpractice coverage provided
- EEGs and EMGs are done but are not required of the physician
- Must enjoy teaching, have leadership qualities, and desire clinical research opportunities
- Easy drive to Sacramento and San Francisco; excellent entertainment opportunities
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.