You will enjoy working in Lafayette. It is along the Vermillion River in the southwestern part of the state. The city of Lafayette is the fourth largest in the state. It is known as the heart of Cajun Country and the cultural center of Louisiana's heritage.
Your specialty-specific CompHealth rep places your best interests at the heart of everything they do and pays careful attention to the things that matter to you, from the big, hard-to-solve problems to the tiniest details.
Contact Michelle Lampert firstname.lastname@example.org (954) 837-2741.
- PSLF and sign-on bonus available for this hospital-employed position
- Malpractice with tail coverage provided; 20 days of vacation time and 8 holidays per year
- Must be board certified or board eligible; H-1B visas are welcome
- Work 40 hours from Monday through Friday; approximate call of 1:8 with no stroke call
- Newly trained and experienced neurologists are welcome to apply
- Open to 30% subspecialization; academic appointment available
- General neurology duties at this not-for-profit health system
- Located just 2 hours from New Orleans, Louisiana
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail