You will enjoy living and working in this small Illinois town with larger city amenities. It has relaxing parks, lakes for recreation, shops, dining, great family and cultural activities, and great schools. It is 180 miles to Chicago, 130 miles to St. Louis, and 130 miles to Indianapolis.
Contact your personal consultant to tell them what you are looking for in a new position. CompHealth can make finding great opportunities simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs. We have phenomenal relationships with facilities around the country, and a team dedicated to helping you with every step of the hiring process.
Please contact Chris Ballard at 954.837.2605 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Competitive base salary plus quality bonus, signing bonus, retention bonus, and benefits
- Recently renovated and optimized department
- Full time is 15, 10-hour shifts per month, all day and evening shifts, no overnights
- Adult and pediatric hospitalists do their own admissions
- No heads or open hearts
- BC/BE in emergency medicine and emergency medicine trained
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail