SSM Health is actively seeking a BE/BC Cardiologist.
The incoming physician will be an employee of SSM Health medical group. This physician will join an experienced and collegial group of 3 interventional cardiologists, and 2 advanced practitioners. The practice supports St. Joseph Lake St. Louis Hospital and St. Joseph St. Charles Hospital with an outpatient clinic at St. Peters SSM Health Heart & Vascular. The practice is a mixture of office and hospital responsibility.
- Call is 1:4 on weekdays and 1:4 on weekends.
- The physician work week will consist of 4 ½ days per week (1/2 day off) including: 1 ½ office days and 3 days in the hospital
- This practice is supported by a robust PCP referral network. The incoming physician will have plenty of volume from day one, as an established patient panel is awaiting!
- Competitive compensation package that includes an income guarantee with bonus options.
- Benefits include generous PTO + 1 week CME w/ $5k allowance, fully paid family health and dental insurance, a disability allowance, and retirement plan.
From the famed Gateway Arch in St. Louis to Kansas City, Missouri is one of the most livable states in the country. The metropolitan area features a large variety of neighborhoods and communities. With an affordable housing market, trendy neighborhoods, and the booming economic landscape this one of the most attractive areas for professionals. Smaller cities like Jefferson City, our capital, and Columbia, home of the University of Missouri, offer vibrant communities buzzing with activity, yet free of the hustle and bustle of larger metropolitan areas.
To Contact the Recruiter Directly:
Jason M Nelson, MBA, CPRP, SHRC | Physician, Executive and Provider Recruitment
Phone: 314-523-8021 email@example.com
SSM Heart & Vascular:
A service of SSM Health - St. Louis, SSM Heart & Vascular is the region's most experienced provider of comprehensive heart care, offering a full range of services to prevent, diagnose and treat heart disease at five SSM hospitals located in St. Louis and St. Charles counties. SSM Heart & Vascula provides the most advanced treatment, utilizes the most advanced techniques and unparalleled experience for the best clinical outcomes. We combine a skilled team of 37 Cardiologists, 4 Cardiothoracic Surgeons, 2 Electrophysiologists, and 15 Advanced Practitioners with expert nursing and technical staff.