Urogynecologist sought to join our practice at Avenues OB/GYN, located on campus of LDS Hospital in downtown Salt Lake City, Utah. Employment is with the Intermountain Medical Group
- Schedule typically includes two days in clinic, two days in surgery per week.
- Significant need in the community, ability to ramp up your practice as quickly as preferred.
- Our clinic is equipped with Laborie multichannel urodynamics, BK 3D transvaginal and endoanal ultrasound, cystoscopy, Botox and PTNS.
- Three DaVinci XI Robotic Systems on site.
- Collegial relationships established with general OB/GYNs, Gyn/Onc, Urologists, Colorectal Surgeons, MFM, Anesthesia Providers, and other specialties both on-site and throughout Utah.
- Opportunity for community outreach if desired; additional clinic space is available in satellite facilities throughout Utah.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in OB/GYN
- Unrestricted Utah MD or DO license, or the ability to obtain an unrestricted license
- U.S. ACGME Residency
- Completion of a Fellowship in Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery
- Competitive starting salary, with additional compensation for meeting quality goals and productivity pay
- Relocation assistance available, up to $20K
- $30K Signing Bonus
- Up to $75K in Student Loan Assistance
- We are a 501 3 company
- Full Intermountain benefits package including CME Reimbursement, Employee Assistance Program, Parental Leave and more
With locations in seven states and additional operations across the western U.S., Intermountain Health is a nonprofit system of 33 hospitals, 385 clinics, medical groups with 3,800 employed physicians and advanced practice providers, a health plan division called SelectHealth with more than 1 million members, and other health services. Intermountain is committed to improving community health and is widely recognized as a leader in transforming healthcare by using evidence-based best practices to consistently deliver high-quality outcomes at sustainable costs.
Our mission is: Helping people live the healthiest lives possible
Living in Salt Lake
Salt Lake Valley is the heart of the state of Utah, which is one of the fastest growing states in the country. Salt Lake Valley is located at the base of the Wasatch Mountains and is within an hour s drive of nine world-renowned ski resorts and within a day s drive of five national parks. Along with these recreational attractions, there are many cultural and sporting events. There are performances by the Utah Symphony, Ballet West and Pioneer Theater Company, as well as a renovated theater that offers Broadway plays. The Sundance Film Festival and the Park City Art Festival are nationally recognized events held in nearby communities. The NBA s Utah Jazz, ECHL Utah Grizzlies hockey, the AAA Salt Lake Bees, the Utah Warriors Rugby team, and the MLS Real Salt Lake, all represent our state.
Intermountain Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Salt Lake City
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
The hourly range for this position is listed below. Actual hourly rate dependent upon experience.
$7.25 - $999.99
We care about your well-being mind, body, and spirit which is why we provide our caregivers a generous benefits package that covers a wide range of programs to foster a sustainable culture of wellness that encompasses living healthy, happy, secure, connected, and engaged.
Learn more about our comprehensive benefits packages for our Idaho, Nevada, and Utah based caregivers, and for our Colorado, Montana, and Kansas based caregivers; and our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
Intermountain Health is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.