Intermountain Healthcare is an integrated, not-for-profit health system with hospitals and clinics throughout Utah, Idaho, Colorado, Nevada, and Montana. Based in Salt Lake City, Intermountain boasts a medical group, affiliate networks, homecare, telehealth, health insurance plans, and other services, along with wholly owned subsidiaries including SelectHealth, Saltzer Health, and Intermountain Healthcare in Nevada. Intermountain is viewed as a leader in transforming healthcare through high quality and sustainable costs. According to Becker s ASC Review, Utah is in the top 5 best places for physicians to work. (May 24, 2021 Print | Email).
Our mission is: Helping people live the healthiest lives possible
- Intermountain Health in Burley, Idaho is seeking to add a BC/BE Fellowship trained Orthopedic Surgeon to join a collegial department of Orthopedic Surgery and Sports Medicine providers
- Provide coverage at Cassia Regional Hospital, a 25-bed critical access hospital provider and community hospital
- Employment position with the Intermountain Medical Group
- Board Certified/ Board Eligible in orthopedic surgery; sports medicine surgical fellowship preferred
- Unrestricted Idaho MD or DO license or the ability to obtain an unrestricted license
- U.S. ACGME Residency
- Competitive salary and additional income for meeting system quality goals
- CME allowance
- Relocation assistance provided, up to 20K
- 401(k) with up to 6% employer contribution
- Various insurance options through Select Health, Intermountain s insurance company
- Onsite fitness centers and discounts to local gyms
- LiVe Well caregiver incentive program up to $300 per year
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) including free counseling for caregivers and their immediate family
- Over 302,000 discount offers across 10,000 cities on everything from movie tickets, pizza and the zoo to car rentals and hotels
- A 501c3 company; Joint Commission accredited
Burley is a riverfront community nestled along the banks and cliffs of the beautiful Snake River in Cassia County. It offers an ideal setting for family living with clean air, a relaxed pace, lower cost of living and plenty of "breathing space". Population is 11,000 with a service area of ~50,000. Tertiary care centers are just 2 1/2 hours north to Boise or 2 hours and 45 minutes south to Salt Lake City, Utah. The great outdoors is just minutes away. Fishing and water recreation activities abound in the Snake River and nearby Lake Walcott. The Albion Mountain Range and Sawtooth National Forest provide unparalleled outdoor recreation possibilities; including skiing, backpacking, camping and mountain biking. Burley also offers a local s favorite ski resort, Pomerelle, which caters specifically to families enjoying and learning to ski or board, and features 24 expertly groomed slopes, advanced to beginner runs, & 2 terrain parks. Sun Valley ski resort, world famous vacation destination, is less than two hours away. You will find a four-season climate, low humidity and mild winters. With a strong economy, Burley offers not only an outstanding professional opportunity but an ideal setting for life away from work as well.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
The hourly range for this position is listed below. Actual hourly rate dependent upon experience.
$7.25 - $999.99
We care about your well-being mind, body, and spirit which is why we provide our caregivers a generous benefits package that covers a wide range of programs to foster a sustainable culture of wellness that encompasses living healthy, happy, secure, connected, and engaged.
Learn more about our comprehensive benefits packages for our Idaho, Nevada, and Utah based caregivers, and for our Colorado, Montana, and Kansas based caregivers; and our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
Intermountain Health is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.