At this time, we are only looking for MD/DO candidates.
Higher compensation and bonus for candidates with active California & Arizona licenses.
Iris Telehealth is seeking compassionate psychiatrists to work 24 to 40 hours per week across a variety of specialties and settings including but not limited to:
- Child & Adolescent
- Outpatient with Community Health-Focus
At Iris, you will work for a community health clinic, hospital, or health system in a 100% remote position! We're a unique, mission-focused telepsychiatry medical group that values work-life balance and the best placement for you. While working for a Joint Commission Accredited organization, you will be assigned a dedicated support team who will handle as much of the administrative side of medicine as possible so that you are free to see patients and provide the best quality of care.
We offer flexible 1099 and W2 compensation options
We understand you have a lot of options for a new role. From clinical setting to scheduling details to prescribing philosophy, we are committed to ensuring your role is a perfect fit for you - not the other way around.
- Completion of a 4-year ACGME Residency Program in Psychiatry
- Active medical license(s) in the U.S.
- Strong emphasis for candidates willing to work in in Mountain and Pacific Time Zones
- Between 24 and 40 hours of availability per week
- Ability to treat all ages
- Live in the U.S. or a U.S. territory
For all clinicians who work with us we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Work from home - skip the commute!
- Malpractice insurance occurrence policy
- White-glove support for licensing and credentialing related to your placement
- Dedicated Clinical Operations Manager from day one that provides all administrative support and acts as liaison between you and partner site
- State licensing fees covered up-front
- Complete home office set-up (including equipment) and around the clock IT support
For full-time clinicians we offer all of the above plus:
- Up to four weeks of paid time off each year
- Six paid holidays each year
- Annual CME and office expense budget
- Competitive healthcare, vision and dental insurance plans
- 100% employer-paid life insurance coverage
- 401k with employer match
- Optional short-term and long-term disability insurance
At Iris Telehealth, we strive to provide clinicians with telepsychiatry jobs that allow them to make a real difference in their patients lives. We partner with healthcare facilities across the U.S. to provide staffing via telemedicine, and our network of clinicians is always growing.
Our clinicians are at the frontlines of behavioral healthcare. Every effort is made to support them in doing what they do best which is to be clinicians! We handle as much of the administrative side of medicine as possible so that our clinicians are free to see patients and provide the best quality care. The clinics we partner with are located across the U.S., so we provide excellent administrative support for medical licensing and credentialing, including covering up-front costs.
We treat our clinicians with respect, and we value their hard work and dedication to the people that they serve. We know that your compassion and clinical skills allow us to accomplish our mission to help provide access to care in underserved areas.
Happy psychiatrists are the heart and soul of Iris. You are not just a number. Come see the difference we bring to telepsychiatry!
Iris Telehealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with all state and federal laws regarding EEOC.