ChristianaCare, a nationally recognized leader in healthcare, is actively recruiting a Medical Director for its established HIV Community Program.
Experienced, fellowship-trained Infectious Diseases physicians are encouraged to apply!
- Join ChristianaCare's William J Holloway Community Program (established in 1989) and provide care for people with HIV/AIDS throughout the state of Delaware
- Serve as the physician leader to 11 clinicians and multi-disciplinary team of nurses, pharmacists, social workers, and nurse practitioners
- Provide clinical oversight and guidance to all program providers at our main clinic located in Wilmington, DE and satellite locations across the state
- Function as principal investor on state and federally funded grants as well as liaison with our community partners
- Take advantage of an extensive health network that includes outpatient services, home health care, medical aid units, a Level I trauma center, Level III neonatal intensive care unit, a comprehensive stroke center along with regional Centers of Excellence in heart and vascular care, cancer care and women's health.
- Teach ChristianaCare Internal Medicine & Family Medicine Residents along with medical school and PA students
- President/CEO Dr. Janice Nevin named among 50 Most Influential Clinical Executives in 2023 By Modern Healthcare
- Named among Forbes Best Employer for Diversity & Inclusion in The U.S. For 2023
- Achieved Healthgrades America's 50 Best Hospitals Award In 2023
- Live and work within 1 hour of Philadelphia and Baltimore, 2 hours from New York City and Washington D.C.
Compensation & benefits package include:
- Base salary, annual bonus incentive, plus sign-on bonus
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- Paid Time Off plus CME time
- 403b, 457b, and Defined Contribution Retirement Plans
- Fully paid malpractice insurance
- 12 weeks paid parental leave
EEO Statement: Christiana Care Health System is an equal opportunity employer, firmly committed to prohibiting discrimination, whose staff is reflective of its community, and considers qualified applicants for open positions without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.