Exceptional care, simply delivered, is what sets Community Health Network apart and makes us a leading not-for-profit, multi-specialty healthcare destination in central Indiana. This provider will join one of the nation’s most integrated healthcare systems, with over 1,300 providers in Indianapolis, IN. With an appealing blend of big-city amenities, cosmopolitan style, and communities which boast top notch school systems, the Indianapolis area is consistently ranked nationally among the best places to live. Indiana also maintains its place as one of the top 5 provider friendly states.
Community Physician Network is seeking a Pediatric Hospitalist to join our newborn care team at Community Hospital South. This physician will provide care on a full-time basis in both the normal newborn nursery and our 10-bed level-II NICU.
Facility & Opportunity Overview:
- Community Hospital South features a 10 bed Level II NICU
- Provide mechanical ventilation for brief durations (<24 hours) and/or continuous positive airway pressure
- Care of infants with BW >1500 grams and/or >32 weeks gestational age
- Attendance required at high risk deliveries
- BE/BC Pediatrician or neonatologist
- Experience in Level II or III NICU
- Excellent communication skills, hardworking, independent, and dedicated to delivering high-quality patient care
- Consistent and consecutive employment or training history
Licensure & Certification
BE/BC in Pediatrics and eligible for medical licensure in Indiana
Headquartered in Indianapolis, Community Health Network has been deeply committed to the communities it serves since opening its first hospital, Community Hospital East, in 1956. Now with more than 16,000 caregivers and 200 sites of care, Community Health Network puts patients first while offering a full continuum of healthcare services, world-class innovations and a new focus on population health management. We are guided by a simple mission: “Deeply committed to the communities we serve, we enhance health and well-being.” Our organization’s values are represented by the acronym PRIIDE: Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Inclusion, Diversity, and Excellence. These values drive the work we do every day and the attitude we bring to every task.
For more information, contact:
Sarah Holland, Sr. Network Physician Recruiter
Phone: 317-621-1999 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org