Full-timeShift: RotatingLocation: ST JOSEPH MEDICAL CENTERPosition Type: ExemptCompany Description
SJMC is a CMS 5-Star, Leapfrog Grade ‘A’ hospital and ranked the #1 community hospital in Maryland by U.S. News and World Report.
A community hospital located in Towson, MD, University of Maryland St. Joseph Medical Center (UM SJMC) is a 218-bed Catholic hospital with more than 700 physicians on the medical staff. Its numerous areas of specialization include cardiology, cancer, orthopaedics, emergency care, obstetrics and gynecology, and surgical services
The University of Maryland St. Joseph Medical Center (UM SJMC), a member of the University of Maryland Medical System (UMMS), is seeking a Full-time Neurologist to join its team in Towson, Maryland.
• General neurology position in an outpatient setting, with limited inpatient coverage.
• The candidate will have experience reading EEGs in the office and hospital settings.
• Completion of neurophysiology fellowship is highly preferred.
• Medical Leadership, including service line leadership opportunity available if qualified.
• Work life balance supported by a manageable on call rotation requirement.
• University of Maryland St. Joseph Medical Center is a CMS 5-Star, Leapfrog Grade ‘A’ hospital and ranked the #1 community hospital in Maryland by U.S. News and World Report.
• This is an outstanding opportunity to join an excellent institution, healthcare system, and team aligned with the UMMS Neurosciences Network.
As a UMMS provider, you can expect:
• Competitive Salary
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Paid malpractice insurance
• Generous paid time off
• CME leave and CME allowance
• Retirement plan – 403-B with employer match
Must be Board Certified or Board Eligible.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.