Passionate about improving Men's Health!
We are looking for a 100% Remote Urologist eager to be at the forefront of a new care delivery model that leverages telemedicine to challenge the status quo in men's healthcare and achieve outcomes not possible with conventional office-based practice.
Why Choose Us!
- Competitive Pay and Independence
- Flexible schedule
- Malpractice insurance provided
- On-going training on the latest products
- Robust management and administrative support team
- Fully remote
- Scheduled appointments
- 15-minute patient encounters
Join our Provider Network Today!
Bastion is the first-of-its-kind at-home, comprehensive reproductive wellness solution for men.
Bastion is a rapidly growing telehealth company in the US that provides virtual, state-of-the-art, end-to-end, whole-body, and mind care for men's reproductive health and wellness. We deliver on-demand access to the best care professionals and educational content for men through our smartphone application and diagnostic devices in their homes' comfort, privacy, and convenience.
- Provide virtual consults with our patients (Change client to patient) from our HIPAA-compliant proprietary video interface.
- Educate and provide individualized treatment plans based on virtual consult assessment and laboratory results.
- Ordering of prescription medications via EHR (Changed EMR to EHR)
- Demonstrates superior customer service and maintains an outstanding patient relationship
- Maintains high standards of professionalism in their verbal and written communication both with the patient and members of the care team
- Follows established rules, policies, and procedures according to company regulations
- Supervise Nurse Practitioners
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Valid United States MD/DO license(s)
- ABU Board Certified or Board-Eligible
- Poses an unrestricted DEA license
- A deep, profound passion for healthcare, health promotion, and maintenance
- Available at least 10 hours per week for consultation, including clinical and non-clinical duties.
- Experience in the practice of Urology
- Strong communication skills with a focus on fostering the physician-patient relationship
- Available to start in 2-4 weeks
- Solid computer skills
- Superior organization and interpersonal skills
- Functions well in a team environment
Experience: Relevant: 1 year (required)
Bastion Medical Practice of Florida is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and strives to accommodate qualified individuals with disabilities. We welcome diversity and are committed to cultivating an inclusive environment for all our team members. Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of the position satisfactorily. If requested, reasonable accommodations will be made to enable employees with disabilities to perform the essential functions of their job, absent undue hardship. Bastion Medical Practice of Florida retains the right to change or assign other duties to this position with or without prior notice.