The Center is a physician owned, professionally managed, independent medical practice with approximately 50 providers. Our local hospital is a busy Level II facility and the position includes a potential for ownership in a successful ambulatory surgery center.
We offer a competitive base salary, a productivity bonus opportunity, relocation assistance, and a comprehensive benefits package. All while living in the beautiful playground of Bend, Oregon, rich with a wide variety of exceptional recreational activities for individuals, couples and families. For additional information on our practice, visit our website www.thecenteroregon.com
About Bend, Oregon
- Independent, physician-led practice of fellowship trained orthopedic sub-specialist surgeons
- Total joint, sports and orthopedic hip surgeons encouraged to apply
- Practice also includes fellowship trained neurosurgeons and physiatrists
- Employed position with the potential for ownership in an ambulatory surgery center
- Board Eligible/Board Certified
- Experienced and newly trained surgeons are encouraged to apply
- Stable, growing organization with longevity in the Central Oregon community
The community of Bend, Oregon has long been known as a playground in the Pacific Northwest featuring a host of outdoor activities, breweries and restaurants. Based within the Cascades Mountain range, the local area boasts 300 days of sunshine a year with Mt. Bachelor Ski Resort just 20 minutes from downtown. In the past few decades, Central Oregon has grown from a former timber town to a region flushed with opportunity to work hard, play hard and enjoy life. With a local community college and culinary school as well as the Cascades branch of Oregon State University, the area has grown to include a diverse range of educational and cultural activities.