Physician - Maternal Fetal Medicine SpecialistPosition Type:
Full TimeHR Rep / Recruiter:
New MFM opportunity with large group in SeattleResponsibilities
Pediatrix Medical Group is seeking a 14th BC/BE MFM for our practice in Seattle, WA.
- Full spectrum MFM practice at Swedish Medical Center-First Hill, and consultative services to our affiliated locations in Everett and Issaquah, with transports from the Pacific Northwest and southern AK
- Swedish Medical Center-First Hill sees approximately 7,500 annual deliveries and has a PICU, and 70+ bed NICU run by our affiliated physicians, and other pediatric subspecialties
- Additional inpatient support includes MFM ARNP postpartum rounding, 24-hour OB hospitalist assistance and overlapping OB-Nocturnist coverage 7 nights a week
- Teaching opportunities with OB/GYN residents
- Applicants must have good interpersonal skills and cultural sensitivity as well as inpatient and outpatient experience including deliveries, prenatal diagnosis, ultrasound and genetics. Fetal echo and/or CVS is not required but welcome.
- Research is encouraged and supported with Pediatrix sponsored trials and local organizations
BC/BE Maternal-Fetal Medicine specialistBenefits and Compensation
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
Benefits for Full Time employee and qualified dependents:
- Health Insurance including prescription drugs
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term disability options
- Employee stock purchase program - 15% discount*
- 401k with company match**
- Long Term Care (LTC)
- Pre-tax Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Aflac Hospital, Critical Illness and Accident plans
- Identity Protection
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
*Part Time Regular employee classifications also receive this benefit
** Available to part-time regular and part-time casual employees age 21 and over
Compensation: $325,000 to $450,000 depending on experienceAbout Us
Pediatrix® Medical Group, Inc. (Pediatrix) is the nation's leading provider of physician services. Pediatrix-affiliated clinicians are committed to providing coordinated, compassionate and clinically excellent services to women, babies and children across the continuum of care, both in hospital settings and office-based practices. Specialties include obstetrics, maternal-fetal medicine and neonatology complemented by more than 20 pediatric subspecialties, as well as pediatric primary and urgent care clinics. The group's high-quality, evidence-based care is bolstered by significant investments in research, education, quality-improvement and safety initiatives. The physician-led company was founded in 1979 as a single neonatology practice and today provides its highly specialized and often critical care services through more than 5,000 affiliated physicians and other clinicians in 37 states.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are becoming increasingly common. All genuine Pediatrix job postings can be found through the Pediatrix Careers site: www.pediatrix.com/careers.Pediatrix is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.#CL