Saint Alphonsus Medical Group (SAMG) is a physician led and accountable 500+ provider multispecialty group practice seeking Family Medicine physicians to join our 12th St. Clinic located in Nampa, Idaho.
Our group is seeking physicians who are committed to an interdisciplinary team-based approach to care and who provide high-quality primary care in a compassionate manner, healing body, mind, and spirit.
Interested candidates can participate in the following:
- Supervision of one or more nurse practitioners
- Provision of house calls
- Collaboration with a clinic-based pharmacist and social worker
- Contractual incentives that reward quality of care and patient outcomes.
- Teaching health care professionals
- Community-based educational sessions for patients and families
- Daily collegial interactions with a dozen other similarly oriented health care professionals.
The schedule for this full-time opportunity is a traditional clinic work week, Monday through Friday, with no less than 34 hours of scheduled patient contact time. Practice call is 1:16 and is phone only.
Requirements for this opportunity include:
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathy (DO) degree
- Successful completion of an accredited ACGME/AOA Family Medicine residency program
- Board certification through the American Board of Family Medicine (ABFM) or American Osteopathic Board of Family Physicians (AOBFP) or obtain such certification within 3 years of employment.
- Obtain Idaho medical licensure to practice medicine in all its phases.
- Valid controlled substance registration with Idaho Boards of Pharmacy & DEA.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right Family Medicine physician to be part of Saint Alphonsus Medical Group.
Saint Alphonsus offers a competitive salary and benefits package including:
- Sign-on Incentives
- Student Loan Repayment
- PTO & CME Allocation
- Malpractice Insurance (Incl. Tail)
- Retirement (403b)