Job Description & Requirements
Hematology Oncology Physician
Beth Israel Lahey Health and the Cancer Center at Anna Jaques Hospital Seek a Hematology-Oncologist Physician | Community-Based Opportunity | Harvard-Affiliated Cancer Center | Live in Desirable Coastal Massachusetts
Utilize your medical expertise, enthusiasm, flexibility, and care while experiencing the beauty of coastal Massachusetts.
Beth Israel Lahey Health and the Cancer Center at Anna Jaques Hospital seek a Hematology-Oncologist physician to join a family-oriented team in a community-based setting. It's a special place where the staff welcomes incoming physicians as a part of its work family. While working at Anna Jaques Hospital, you'll also have the opportunity to engage in groundbreaking research and clinical trials at the renowned Harvard-affiliated Dana Farber Cancer Center. What's more, enjoy the balance of a structured work schedule, collaborative team dynamics, and a chance to contribute to significant medical advancements all while living a coastal lifestyle just 45 minutes from Boston.
About Anna Jaques Hospital
Anna Jaques Hospital is a non-profit community hospital in Massachusetts. It is affiliated with Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center in Boston. The hospital has 119 beds, private rooms, over 1,200 employees, and more than 200 physicians. It serves the North Shore, Merrimack Valley, and Southern New Hampshire. The hospital is known for providing high-quality health care at a lower cost, emphasizing patient satisfaction. The Anna Jaques Cancer Center, accredited by the Commission on Cancer, offers advanced treatment options and specialists in Boston.
* Be part of a tight-knit, family-oriented team dedicated to 100% patient commitment in a community-based setting
* Serve a close community at Anna Jaques Cancer Center, affiliated with Beth Israel Lahey Health and Harvard Medical School
* Enjoy scenic coastal Living in Newburyport, a stunning Massachusetts community by the beach
* Elevate your career with opportunities to conduct research and clinical trials at the esteemed Harvard-affiliated Dana Farber Cancer Center, nationally ranked No. 5 in cancer
* Earn at the MGMA median while enjoying a coastal lifestyle and being only 45 minutes from Boston
* Benefit from a structured schedule of 4 clinic days and an administrative day
* Collaborate with two dedicated nurse practitioners and two full-time physicians in a supportive team dynamic
Explore the beautiful coastal town of Newburyport, located just 35 miles north of Boston. Immerse yourself in a community that takes pride in its rich maritime heritage and a range of local businesses that offer a unique lifestyle. Discover nationally recognized attractions, pristine beaches, award-winning restaurants, and shopping destinations that cater to all your needs. Prepare to embark on an exciting journey where every day feels like a vacation.
* Overall grade of A and a Best Place to Live in Massachusetts (Niche)
* Exceptional Livability Score from Area Vibes, with an A+ in health, safety, and schools
* Endless beaches, waterfront boardwalks, and parks
* Historic homes provide a serene backdrop to art galleries and trendy shops
* Easy commuting to Boston by car (45 minutes) or train (about an hour)
* Proximity to Plum Island Beach and Salisbury Beach
* Access to Logan Airport (44-minute drive) and Manchester Regional Airport (50-minute drive)
With its cobblestone streets, elegant brownstones, acres of public greens and gardens and historical attractions, Boston combines the charm of yesteryear with the buzz of a highly sophisticated, modern city. Enjoy the rewarding travel assignments that this New England city has to offer, while indulging in Boston's old-world ambiance.
About the Company
At AMN Healthcare, we strive to be recognized as the most trusted, innovative, and influential force in helping healthcare organizations provide quality patient care that continually evolves to make healthcare more human, more effective, and more achievable.
Internal Medicine, Hematologist Oncologist, Ho, Hematology Oncologist, Oncology, Oncologist, Blood, Blood Illness, Blood Cells, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md