* Specialty: Pediatrics - Outpatient
* Schedule: Full time; 36 patient contact hours; M - F
* Call Schedule: Outpatient phone triage 1:3 one week at a time
* Practice Detail: Join one physician and one nurse practitioner
* EMR System: Athena
* Facility: Jennings Pediatrics
* Location: North Vernon, Indiana
* Visa Eligibility: H1B, J1
Paid time off (PTO)
Various health insurance options & wellness plans
Retirement benefits including employer match plans
Long-term & short-term disability
Employee assistance programs (EAP)
Parental leave & adoption assistance
Ways to give back to your community
*Please note, benefits and benefits eligibility can vary by position, exclusions may apply for some roles (for example: PRN, Short-Term Option, etc.). Actual compensation offer will vary based upon role, education, experience, location, and qualifications. Connect with your Talent Advisor for additional specifics.
Ascension Medical Group/St Vincent is seeking a full time Pediatrician for Jennings Pediatrics located in North Vernon, Indiana.
* Full time; 36 patient contact hours
* Weekly schedule can be customized based upon preference. Options include: 4 days, 4 1/2 days, 5 days
* Average Patients per day: 20-25
* General Pediatric Patients: birth-19
* Call: 1:3 - phone triage
Candidates will enjoy our competitive compensation package including: Competitive salary, Generous paid time off program, Comprehensive health benefits,CME, Relocation allowance, 403B retirement savings plan with employer match, Malpractice with tail coverage
About Ascension Medical Group St. Vincent
* As a member of the largest non-profit health system in the U.S. and the world's largest Catholic health system, Ascension Medical Group St. Vincent is a comprehensive network of over 650 primary care and specialty care providers, recognized nationally and internationally.
* Together with our local healthcare facilities, including 22 Ascension St. Vincent hospital ministries, Ascension Medical Group St. Vincent providers offer health care to residents in 57 counties across the state of Indiana.
* With a vision of creating the most desirable multi-specialty group practice in Indiana, Ascension Medical Group St. Vincent is transforming health care with a Physician-led and provider-driven organization focused on quality patient care and patient satisfaction, while meeting the needs of local communities.
About North Vernon
* North Vernon is a rapidly growing community located in the rolling hills and winding streams of Southeast Indiana. North Vernon and Jennings County are rural communities offering excellent access to Indianapolis, within an hour drive. Nature and history prevail in Jennings County. The Muscatatuck River meanders lazily past steep stone canyons, beautiful wooded hillsides, and historic towns creating a recreational paradise. Bird watching, fishing, hunting, hiking, rock climbing, and camping are just a few of the outdoor activities. Historic sites, state & national wildlife areas, herb farms, covered bridges, museums, antique & specialty shops, and spectacular festivals are all nestled along the scenic back roads.
About Ascension Medical Group
When you join Ascension Medical Group (AMG), you are entering a community where physician and advanced practice provider engagement and experience is recognized as a key driver of delivering excellent patient care.
With 1,900 sites of care and 7,000 providers strong, AMG is one of the largest healthcare provider networks in the United States. Physicians and advanced practice providers benefit from a collaborative approach to care, significant professional opportunities, career advancement, training and competitive wages.
? Physician MD/DO credentialed from the Indiana Medical Licensing Board obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
? Advanced Life Support.
? Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathy (DO) or Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) or Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD) or Doctor of Optometry (OD) or Doctor of Podiatric Medicine (DPM) required.
Why Join Our Team
Ascension St. Vincent in Indiana has been providing rewarding careers in healthcare for over 148 years. With 24 hospitals throughout the greater Indianapolis and Evansville areas, Ascension St. Vincent offers careers in a wide range of services including acute and long-term care, bariatrics, cancer care, cardiovascular services, emergency services, neuroscience, orthopedics, pediatric services, primary and urgent care, women's health services and more.
Ascension is a leading non-profit, faith-based national health system made up of over 150,000 associates and 2,600 sites of care, including more than 140 hospitals and 40 senior living communities in 19 states.
Our Mission, Vision and Values encompass everything we do at Ascension. Every associate is empowered to give back, volunteer and make a positive impact in their community. Ascension careers are more than jobs; they are opportunities to enhance your life and the lives of the people around you.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Ascension will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
For further information, view the EEO Know Your Rights (English) poster or EEO Know Your Rights (Spanish) poster.
As a military friendly organization, Ascension promotes career flexibility and offers many benefits to help support the well-being of our military families, spouses, veterans and reservists. Our associates are empowered to apply their military experience and unique perspective to their civilian career with Ascension.
Pay Non-Discrimination Notice
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
This employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.