You will be just 15 minutes from New Haven's Concerts on the Green, the Yale Repertory Theatre, New Haven's street festivals, and America's best pizza award winner, Pepe's Pizza.
Your CompHealth recruiter will be your advocate assisting you with contract negotiation, including pay, benefits, and incentives with insights into facilities and national market trends.
Contact Sharon Wilmot firstname.lastname@example.org (203) 663-9331.
- Sign-on bonus provided; relocation assistance available
- Join a thriving private practice or be employed by the hospital-owned practice (GFP)
- Ability to work within a multidisciplinary team of healthcare professionals
- Completion of a residency in otolaryngology required; malpractice coverage provided
- Must have an active and valid Connecticut medical license (or have the ability to obtain one)
- Medical degree from an accredited institution
- Must be board certified or board eligible in otolaryngology for this employed position
- Close to many restaurants, community events, and entertainment options
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.