Come practice in Baltimore, Maryland. This city has a beautiful harbor area with great shops and award-winning restaurants, the Baltimore Orioles stadium, beautiful historic buildings, and plenty of entertainment. You can choose to live in a hip and historic neighborhood right in the city, or live in one of the attractive suburbs.
Your specialty-specific CompHealth rep places your best interests at the heart of everything they do and pays careful attention to the things that matter to you, from the big, hard-to-solve problems to the tiniest details.
Contact Geneva Maloney email@example.com (954) 837-2682.
- Must be board certified or board eligible; fellowship required
- Malpractice coverage provided; medical benefits, life insurance, and retirement package included
- CME time offered; teach medical students and residents
- Typical work schedule is Monday through Friday from 8 am - 4:30 pm with an admin day
- Join 2 ped endos, 2 MAs, 2 nurse coordinators, and 2 MPRs
- Will consider 2024 fellows; shared call rotation
- Primarily outpatient position with some inpatient coverage
- Historic city with fantastic restaurants, shops, and entertainment options
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail