Yonkers is a city on the Hudson River, in Westchester County, New York. Green spaces include Untermyer Park and Gardens, with its formal Walled Garden, water features, and river views. It is 20 miles northeast of New York City and 25 miles west of Greenwich, CT.
A CompHealth consultant can help you find an opportunity in the area and at the type of facility that best fits your needs. Having a relationship with a consultant can make your experience much better. It will create a better path, starting from your job search to finding the right job for you. Our staffing partners will treat you like a person, not a faceless number.
Please contact Austin Arriola at firstname.lastname@example.org or (954) 837-2706.
- Relocation assistance
- 4 weeks of vacation and 1 week of CME
- Sign-on bonus
- Loan repayment
- Must be board certified or board eligible
- Leadership opportunity
- Benefits begin on day one
- 1 hour from New York City
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.