Come practice in the New York City borough of Queens which is made up of an ethnic diversity and exciting city vibe second to none in the Big Apple.
Contact your personal consultant to tell them what you are looking for in a new position. CompHealth can make finding great opportunities simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs. We have phenomenal relationships with facilities around the country, and a team dedicated to helping you with every step of the hiring process.
Contact Amanda Lamboglia email@example.com (954) 837-2635.
- 3 weeks of vacation
- Malpractice coverage
- Medical benefits
- All procedures done in-house
- Scope in the office; endo suite on site
- Must be board certified or board eligible
- Fellowship required
- General GI
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.