Come practice in a pleasant Minnesota city on the coast of Lake Superior with a waterfront downtown that is clean, interesting, and attractive. Outdoor recreational opportunities abound at the forests and lakes to the north of the city. This is an excellent place to call home.
CompHealth has access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, we will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise.
Contact Kimberly Constantin email@example.com (954) 837-2659.
- Must be emergency medicine residency trained
- Full spectrum of emergency medicine care (including pediatrics)
- Mix of 9- and 12-hour shifts
- Annual ED volume of 42k patients per year in a 32-bed ED
- Will have the opportunity to also work at their smaller sites
- Different models (client will discuss)
- Opportunity to teach (if interested)
- Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail