MUSC Health - Orangeburg is seeking an Ob/Gyn to join three full-time physicians, and two Advanced Practice Providers at an established and collaborative Ob/Gyn practice in Orangeburg, SC. Our Ob/Gyn group averages about 500 deliveries annually and providers each see approximately 20 patients daily.
As a partner and collaborator with our academic medical center, the chosen candidate will have access to advanced technologies such as specialty and sub-specialty diagnostic support, and direct affiliation with clinical centers of excellence.
About our opportunity:
- Must be Board Certified/Board Eligible
- Assigned call with 1:4 call ratio
- Seasoned L&D and OR personnel
- LPN support for each provider
- 50% Obstetrics / 50% Gynecology
- Level 2 nursery
- OR Block Time with da Vinci robot available
- Fully staffed office located near the hospital campus
- Strong incoming referral base for rapid volume growth
We will provide:
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits Package
- Commencement Bonus
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) eligibility
- 5 Days for CME + CME Allowance
- PTO and Holidays
- Employer-funded retirement account
- Occurrence malpractice coverage
- MUSC affiliate faculty appointment and the resources which accompany an academic medical center, such as access to the MUSC Medical Library
Since it was first established in 1919, MUSC Health - Orangeburg has grown from a small private hospital into a robust regional health care system. MUSC Health – Orangeburg’s network now includes a 286-bed acute care hospital in Orangeburg, a breast center with mobile mammography capabilities, Bamberg-Barnwell Emergency Medical Center, Express Care locations in Orangeburg and Santee, seven primary care clinics, and fifteen specialty practices located throughout Orangeburg, Bamberg and Calhoun counties. Specialty services offered include cardiology, endocrinology, general surgery, urology, behavioral health, neurology, obstetrics and gynecology, internal medicine, orthopaedics, vein and vascular services, and outpatient physical, occupational and speech therapy.
Orangeburg, SC, located along the banks of the Edisto River in the Midlands region of South Carolina, is a haven for lovers of outdoor recreation and small-town charm alike. In Orangeburg, you’ll find picturesque lakes and rivers, oak trees draped in moss, open air markets featuring local artisans, lively festivals and celebrations, and homegrown restaurants serving classic Southern fare. Hit the links at one of Orangeburg County’s 12+ golf courses and resorts or set up camp under the stars at Santee State Park, located on beautiful Lake Marion. Visit Edisto Memorial Gardens in the spring to take in the natural beauty of over 4800 individual rose plants that date back to the 1950s and give Orangeburg its "Garden City" nickname.
Orangeburg is only a 50-minute drive away from the Columbia Metropolitan Airport (CAE), and one hour’s drive from the Charleston International Airport.