Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System (SRHS) located in Spartanburg, SC and the Bearden Josey Breast Center are seeking to hire BC/BE radiologist(s) with either a fellowship in mammography or significant clinical practice experience in mammography. We are seeking to hire a dedicated FT mammographer or two Part Time mammographers. SRHS is a Level 1 Trauma Center, tertiary referral center and community teaching hospital for the Upstate of South Carolina.
- 100% Breast Imaging, Monday Friday schedule
- No call, holidays or weekends required
- Option to cover general radiology if interested
- Ultrasound-guided, stereotactic, and MRI-guided biopsy skills required.
- Expertise with high volume screening and diagnostic breast imaging that includes tomosynthesis, ultrasound, and MRI.
- Participation in weekly tumor board and collaboration with a multidisciplinary team.
- State-of-the-art tomosynthesis and digital equipment
- 100% digital soft copy reads on Change Healthcare PACS, with 24/7 onsite dedicated radiology IT support
- PowerScribe One VR Dictation
- Full EPIC EMR Integration
- Six screening sites, two mobile units, and two diagnostic centers, with plans for future expansion in this area experiencing 4-5% area growth annually
- Our centers perform approximately 45,000 screening exams and 22,000 diagnostic exams annually
- Our diagnostic centers are staffed with 6 dedicated breast ultrasound techs.
Exceptional Physician Benefit Offerings:
- Competitive retirement options, compensation package, and health benefits as a hospital employed physician
- Extremely competitive starting base salary and wRVU productivity incentives
- Extensive Time off
- Paid interview and relocation expenses
- $6,000 yearly FT CME allowance with considerable time off, $3,500 CME allowance for PT
- Paid malpractice including tail coverage
- PSLF approved institution
Enjoy the beauty of Upstate South Carolina in a vibrant, diverse community nestled in the foothills of the Blue Ridge mountains between Greenville, SC and Charlotte, NC. There are ample cultural, arts, dining, and entertainment offerings in our revitalized downtown district and within the entire Upstate region. With fantastic school options, beautiful neighborhoods, and a welcoming quality of life, Spartanburg is a great place to work and call home. Plus, Spartanburg s close proximity to breathtaking mountains and famous South Carolina beaches allows for an abundance of outdoor activities.
Kristin Baker, Senior Physician Recruiter
Taylor Brady, Physician Recruiter