Join an award winning, physician-led health system that prides itself on an inclusive, collegial, and innovative culture. As a Urologist at OhioHealth, you will receive the support needed to balance your personal and professional goals and impact our mission of improving the health of those we serve.
- Join our brand-new hospital opening in Dec 2023
- Actively recruiting for two providers
- Schedule: 3 clinic days, 2 OR days per week
- New space with four exam rooms, two procedure rooms
- Urolifts, TURP, TURBT, HOLEP, PCNL, ESWL, hydrocelectomy, circumcision, interstim, botox, laser lithotripsies
- Competitive salary
- Starting bonus/student loan reimbursement/retention bonus/stipend/relocation bonus
- Generous benefits package inclusive of time away pay, CME, and wellness offerings to support work life balance
- Epic EMR System
- OhioHealth Physician Leadership Institute and Development Curriculum
- Physician leadership approach that offers system support for all our providers
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in General Urology
For questions or to schedule an exploratory call, please contact our Physician Recruiter, Kelsey Beaver.
Opening late 2023, Pickerington Methodist Hospital will be the community healthcare resource of first choice in the suburban southeast. With an emphasis on a patient centered healing environment, it will provide the highest levels of patient safety and customer service with a seamless connection to other OhioHealth facilities allowing for enhanced patient care in the area. This 6 story, 230,000 sq feet hospital will host 60 beds, 6 operating rooms and 2 procedure rooms and will provide a variety of service to include a Level III Trauma Center, Level II Labor and Delivery Facility and a Cancer Services Center.
Pickerington, Ohio is a welcoming community in close proximity to Downtown Columbus where families can enjoy safe, tree-lined streets, wonderful schools and restaurants and an excellent quality of life. Pickerington has over 150 acres of park land for recreation or relaxation but is also conveniently located close to central Ohio s best attractions, cultural offerings and thriving downtown area.
OhioHealth is a nationally recognized, not-for-profit, charitable regional hospital system located in Central OH and the surrounding areas.
Serving our communities since 1891, we are a family of 35,000 associates, providers and volunteers across a system of 12 hospitals, 200+ ambulatory sites, hospice, home-health, medical equipment and other health services spanning a 47-county area.
We are an inclusive organization that prides ourselves on having a world class culture. As a world class organization, we have been recognized as a:
- 2021 DiversityInc Top Health System
- Fortune Magazine s 100 Best Companies to Work For 14 times
- Top 10% of Press Ganey s Hospital Experience Survey
Complete list of Awards and Recognition: https://www.ohiohealth.com/about-us/awards