Join an award winning, physician-led health system that prides itself on an inclusive, collegial, and innovative culture. As an Nocturnist Laborist at OhioHealth, you will receive the support needed to balance your personal and professional goals and impact our mission of improving the health of those we serve.
- The hired physician will work three 12-hour night shifts per week.
- Opportunities for contingent shift work available
- Privileges at OhioHealth Marion General Hospital
- Provide inpatient OB and GYN coverage for all unassigned patients and assigned patients at the request of primary provider.
- The ideal candidate will be experienced in OB/GYN with an interest in an inpatient practice only.
- Epic EMR System
- OhioHealth Physician Leadership Institute and Development Curriculum
For more information, please contact Alexandra Ault at Alexandra.Ault@ohiohealth.com.
OhioHealth is a nationally recognized, not-for-profit, charitable regional hospital system located in Central OH and the surrounding areas.
Serving our communities since 1891, we are a family of 35,000 associates, providers and volunteers across a system of 12 hospitals, 200+ ambulatory sites, hospice, home-health, medical equipment and other health services spanning a 47-county area.
We are an inclusive organization that prides ourselves on having a world class culture. As a world class organization, we have been recognized as a:
- 2021 DiversityInc Top Health System
- Fortune Magazine s 100 Best Companies to Work For 14 times
- Top 10% of Press Ganey s Hospital Experience Survey
Complete list of Awards and Recognition: https://www.ohiohealth.com/about-us/awards
Marion, Ohio, located in Central Ohio, is a city rich in heritage and history. The area offers the quaint and relaxing lifestyle of a rural community, but with easy access to the 14th largest city in the U.S. in Columbus. Residents can enjoy numerous outdoor activities, performing arts, and fine dining while benefiting from a low cost of living.