Parkview Health is currently seeking a board certified or board eligible Cardiothoracic Surgeon to join their team. The candidate will be joining a cohesive group of 4 Cardiothoracic surgeons with over 50 years of combined experience. A successful candidate would be willing to integrate into the current heart team approach to cardiovascular care. Experience/competency in minimally invasive cardiac surgery would be welcomed.
Commonly performed procedures include:
- Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting (CABG)
- Off-Pump Coronary Artery Bypass (OPCAB)
- Endoscopic vein procurement (mechanical and bio prosthetic)
- Valve replacement (mechanical and bioprosthetic)
- Mitral and tricuspid valve repair
- Stentless porcine aortic valve replacement
- Homograft replacement of the aortic valve and aortic root
- Repair of thoracic aortic aneurysm or aortic dissection
- Repair of adult congenital heart lesions
- Extra corporeal membrane oxygenation (ECMO)
- Surgical repair and management of thoracic trauma (heart, lungs, aorta, etc.)
The Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery teams offer physicians with expert training and considerable experience in the surgical treatment and management of cardiac, thoracic and vascular disease. Through our specialized training, continuous learning and professional advancement, we are uniquely qualified to perform a wide variety of complex surgical procedures. Using state-of-the-art healthcare facilities, highly skilled healthcare practitioners and advanced technology, our surgeons can perform many procedures that were once only available at large teaching and/or research facilities.
Excellent benefit package including highly competitive salaries plus annual incentive compensation opportunity, commencement bonus, paid relocation, student loan assistance, retirement contribution plan, flexible spending accounts, health insurance, life insurance, long and short term disability as well as many other non-traditional benefits.