OhioHealth is adding a BE/BC Neurologist to join its robust Neuroscience team in Columbus, OH.
Join an award winning, physician-led health system that prides itself on an inclusive, collegial, and innovative culture. As a Neurologist at OhioHealth, you will receive the support needed to balance your personal and professional goals and impact our mission of improving the health of those we serve.
- Average weekly outpatient schedule: Monday to Friday with day admin time
- Provide inpatient consulting coverage, on rotation with other providers, at OhioHealth Dublin and Doctors Hospitals. Dublin is a prime market in the Columbus area.
- System wide support from specialists covering all neurological conditions, including MS, stroke, movement disorders, and cognitive.
- Dedicated Medical Assistant
- Competitive salary
- Starting bonus potential/$80,000 in Student Loans/$48,000 Retention Bonus /Resident and Fellowship Stipends/$8,000 Relocation Bonus
- Generous Benefits package inclusive of time away pay, CME, and wellness offerings to support work life balance.
- Epic EMR System
- OhioHealth Physician Leadership Institute and Development Curriculum
- Physician leadership approach that offers system support for all our providers
- BC/BE Neurology through the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
For questions or to schedule an exploratory call, please contact our Physician Recruiter, Jaclyn Adeva.
- (740) 591-7637
OhioHealth is a nationally recognized, not-for-profit, charitable regional hospital system located in Central OH and the surrounding areas.
Serving our communities since 1891, we are a family of 35,000 associates, providers and volunteers across a system of 14 hospitals, 200+ ambulatory sites, hospice, home-health, medical equipment and other health services spanning a 47-county area.
We are an inclusive organization that prides ourselves on having a world class culture. As a world class organization, we have been recognized as a:
- Recognized as DiversityInc Top Health System for 4 consecutive years.
- Fortune Magazine s 100 Best Companies to Work For 15 times.
- Top 10% of Press Ganey s Hospital Experience Survey
Complete list of Awards and Recognition: https://www.ohiohealth.com/about-us/awards
Experience the vibrant and flourishing city of Columbus, Ohio, the 14th largest city in the United States. This culturally diverse and welcoming city offers unique neighborhoods and lifestyles for all. Columbus has received numerous national accolades such as being ranked No. 8 on the Best Places to Live in the U.S. by Money magazine and No. 14 nationally on Forbes America s Cities of the Future. Medscape sums it up well: Columbus is No. 5 of America s Best Cities for Physicians. The region s prestigious educational institutions, high physician compensation, low tax rates, low malpractice payouts, low density of physicians, beautiful landscape, and robust economy convinced Medscape to name Columbus is a top tier city and community for physicians.